We are in the midst of our 29 Dollars, 29 Days: Getting Kids on the Boat fundraising campaign! It has been so exciting!
We're off to a ROARING start thanks to everyone who attended the Party for Adventuress or gave online. After the party, we calculated that we had raised $38,525!!!!! We have such an AMAZING community. We love you!
However! It's not over yet! Our goal for this campaign is $58,000. There are many ways you can help:
- If you haven't donated, go to www.29dollars.org and donate $29.00!
- Tell your friends! - Let your friends, neighbors and colleagues know about 29 Dollars, 29 Days! Direct them to www.29dollars.org.
- Send an email - Encourage your friends to donate with an email
- Use Social Media - Spread the word on Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter:
- Change your Facebook profile picture - Use our 29 Dollars, 29 Days graphic as your Facebook profile picture. You can download it by right clicking on the icon above.
Thank you everyone for your support so far! We have 23 days left. Please help us spread the word. With your enthusiasm, we were able to win the Partners in Preservation competition. Now, with your help we will raise the funds needed to continue to deliver inspirational programs to youth throughout Puget Sound!
The Crew & Staff of Sound Experience and the schooner Adventuress